Shareholder Communications Options
Legislative changes made to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) effective from 1 April 2022 means that there are new options available to shareholders to elect how to receive shareholder notices (such as meeting documents, dividend statements and annual reports).
We will no longer send you physical meeting documents unless you request a copy to be posted. You can make a standing election to receive some or all of your shareholder notices in physical or electronic form.
We encourage you to provide your email address so we can communicate with you electronically when shareholder notices become available online.
To review or update your current communication preference, simply log on to our share registry’s website with your portfolio login details or your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN), and select the Communications tab at the top of the page.
If at any time you require an additional copy of a communication, or you need more information about the options available to you, please contact Link Market Services.
The AVADA Group Holdings Share Register is maintained by Link Market Services Limited. By visiting the Link Investor Centre, shareholders can:
- View their holding details.
- Register to receive annual reports electronically.
- Access and update information held by our share registry.
- View information relating to dividend and transaction history.
- Provide their tax file number or ABN.
- Download forms, change address details, update communication preferences and add or amend direct credit details.
- When you visit the Link Investor Centre, you will need your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) to verify your identity. Your SRN/HIN is available on your holding/transaction and distribution statements.