Terms & Conditions
Your access to the AVADA Group Limited website is deemed to constitute an agreement to the following conditions:
- All rights reserved. The copyright of all material in this site belongs to AVADA Group Limited. AVADA Group Limited grants you the right to display, print, download or store on a temporary basis extracts from this website without alteration, addition or deletion for the purposes of your own reference or for the purposes of evaluating whether to enter into any commercial arrangement with AVADA Group Limited. Any other use of the information or material on this website is prohibited subject to prior written permission from AVADA Group Limited.
- AVADA Group Limited and any other names, images and logos identifying AVADA Group Limited and its subsidiaries and services are proprietary trademarks of AVADA Group Limited. Trade marks appearing on this website may be reproduced in unamended form on materials downloaded from this website for the purposes of your own personal reference only and should not otherwise be used, copied, adapted or erased in any manner, context or media whatsoever.
- Except to the extent required by law, AVADA Group Limited accepts no liability for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business, goodwill or data) caused by or arising out of this site or any linked site or any information contained in such site. Any decisions based on information in this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- AVADA Group Limited makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this website is accurate at the time it was included and up to date. However, visitors should be aware that some information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date and you should not seek to rely on any information contained within this site without independently verifying its accuracy. AVADA Group Limited reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice.
- AVADA Group Limited does not endorse or otherwise assume responsibility or liability for the content or operation of other websites linked to this website.
- This website (including these legal notices) shall be governed by Australian law and the Australian courts shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this website.